Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Little Bio..



Hello Everyone! My name is Jessica H.! I am absolutely excited about blogging! This is my first time, but I have wanted to try this “blogging” thing for a while now. I grew up as an army brat born in Germany, and have seen and been to over 30 of the 50 states. I LOVE writing poetry, and have had some of my work published. I am a Nursing major who is deeply passionate about health of individuals and our healthcare system.
Working within the medical field has given me great insight on the importance of knowing all aspects of health, whether it be the laws associated with or actions to take to promote healthy living. I’m the friend that will ask you what you ate today to ensure you have a balanced diet! Hopefully this class will help expand my knowledge to the health of women specifically. I take great interest in this because I am, of course, a woman. This is important to me because I know women will tend to place everyone else’s health before their own. It’s the foundation of who we are-nurturers. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, This is also my first time blogging. I find it alittle confusing but I thinking im starting to enjoy it. I find it interesting how passionate you are about healthcare system because i love taking care of people. I hope you have a great semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jessica! I also love to write poetry and have had a few of my works "published". Mine however were not published in anything big, just local small town papers and school newspapers. I would love to read some of what you have written.

    ReplyDelete